Scouting NY and ScoutMob.com have teamed up to bring you locations puzzlers with some pretty great prizes!
This week’s prize: a $25 gift certificate to the Village’s Red Bamboo restaurant!
To enter, just figure out New York City location pictured above and submit your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org! And even if you’ve never been to the location above, there are enough clues in the picture to solve it with the right Google search!
- Contest begins as of the date of this post through Sunday, March 13 at 11.59pm (this Sunday!).
- One entry per person
- You must send the correct address of the mystery location above to email@example.com.
- Probably should include your name and address so we can mail you your prize if you win (your info will not be shared with anyone)
- From the correct answers, a single winner will be chosen
- This is just for fun – rules subject to change whenever Scout deems it necessary
- No complaining!
PS – If you’d like to sponsor a Scouting NY contest, send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ve had a few contests in mind that could use a spiffy prize or two, including one specifically geared toward photography, and I’m open to pretty much anything.
If you enjoyed reading this post, would you consider making a donation to help me make my first movie? The goal is $50,000, and to date, 1,701 Scouting NY readers have donated $35,874! Just $5 or $10 can make a difference - AND you get this snazzy Scouting NY sticker/magnet as a Thank-You gift! Click here to donate today!